Thursday 15 September 2011

Traveling time

London

One of my most favourite places to be. So much to see and places to go. Like, Big Ben , London bridge, Parliment , musems , Culture, Art.
It gives of one of the best vibes of anywhere iv'e ever been and I'd love to live there.
London's just so big unlike the place I live. Im  not saying theres anything wrong with the place i live I mean its small but its home. But I wouldn't stay here forever, No, Certinly not. The world is so big and theres so many things to see and do and learn.
I dream of traveling the world and seeing everything with not a care in my mind.

Tomorrow I'm going down to London so i myforget to post or not have time but I probarly will

Thanks for listening to me blabber

Sincerley

That Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment